Please consider joining the Friends of Phineas Volunteer Corporation that helps in so many ways. Below are some key volunteer areas but if you have particular skills that you would like to offer, please let us know by clicking on the 'Contact Us' link above and give us your name and e-mail address. Your contact information remains confidentail and proprietary to Lounsbury House. We do not share information with any other organizations of any kind.
- RCC Coordinator - Be in charge of all the volunteer activities
- Lounsbury Shoppe: Diane Di Salvo, Dawn Besse - organize, staff, inventory
- Sunday on the Porch, Reception-brew coffee, sell coffee, baked goods, dispose of all garbage, sweep porch, responsible for inventory and cash.
- Antique Market Volunteers- gate, setting out booth space, possibly organizing Friday night early bird reception, responsible for cash and receipts Contact: Linda Hannah
- Town-wide Tag Sale Volunteers-help set up the vendors, sell at a RCC Bake sell at the event, distribute flyers; Contact Anne
- Teddy Bear Tear Volunteers- bake dozens and dozens of Christmas cookies, set-up plates of sweets, elves to serve, set-up, clean-up
- Special Lunches on the Terrace- serve, clear, , monitor the area for safety.
- Fundraising Group- Ideas, decorating, advertising, etc
- Organize annual gala event- set-up, solicit for auction, decoration, invitations, music, theme, advertising
- Wine Tasting- advertising, set-up for the vendors, prep for finger food, possibly sell wine apparatus, gate and record keeper, responsible for cash and receipts.
- Organize annual gala event - set-up, solicit for auction, decoration, invitations, music, theme, advertising
- Wine Tasting - advertising, set-up for the vendors, prep for finger food, possibly sell wine apparatus, gate and record keeper, responsible for cash and receipts.
- Lounsbury Shop keeper - sales, inventory, special events
Ridgefield Community Center
316 Main Street Ridgefield, CT 06877
203-438-6962 – Office Hours: M-F, 9:00am – 4:00 pm
©2010 The Ridgefield Community Center